How to Give & Get Free Doggie Waste Bags
Give the gift of a free doggie waste bag canister to a friend and we’ll give you free doggie waste bag refills in return. You only have to take one step!
- Fill out the Free Doggie Waste Bags form by clicking on the button below.
With your commitment and support, we are aiming to give out 1,200 free doggie waste bags!
Dog owners who’ve joined our mission and given the gift of FREE doggie waste bags to their friends and family:
What’s the Stink About?
Leaving dog waste on the ground can potentially cause all sorts of problems, including:
- Harm to you and your pet’s health
- Negative impact on the quality of our waterways from stormwater pollution
- Dirty looks from your neighbors. After all, who wants to accidentally step on stinky pet waste?
- Bad for the aquatic life that are being exposed to the bacteria in our rivers and ocean
If possible, bathe your pets indoors, using less toxic shampoos, or have your pet professionally groomed. Pet shampoos and soaps, even those that are biodegradable, can be toxic to people and marine life.
Consider using alternatives such as oral or topical flea control products. If you use flea control products such as shampoos, sprays or collars, make sure to dispose of unused quantities safely and properly.